Applying to TreeVitalize
TreeVitalize Pittsburgh supports street, park and riverfront tree plantings by supplying trees and services for locations throughout Pittsburgh and Allegheny County.
Every Pittsburgh neighborhood is eligible to participate in TreeVitalize, and many Allegheny County municipalities are eligible as well. Please contact Jeffrey Bergman, TreeVitalize director, at 412-586-2396 or email@example.com to discuss your planting plan before moving forward with your project.
Submitting an application does not guarantee your group will receive trees, and funding for seasonal plantings is limited. Please review your community’s eligibility and selection criteria before applying.
- Plantings are now reduced in scale compared to the past, and are therefore more competitive
- Preference will be given to communities below median household income
- Communities at or below average tree canopy will be prioritized
- Any municipality above median income is required to match TreeVitalize technical support with project funding
- Applications must be completed before submitting with all supporting documents
The TreeVitalize application process is currently closed. Please refer back to this page in early 2016 for more information regarding application deadlines.