Applying to TreeVitalize
TreeVitalize Pittsburgh supports street, park and riverfront tree plantings by supplying trees and services for locations throughout Pittsburgh and Allegheny County.
The Spring 2018 TreeVitalize application for community tree plantings is closed. Applications for Fall 2018 tree plantings will become available in early spring 2018.
Submitting an application does not guarantee your group will receive trees, and funding for seasonal plantings is limited. Please review your community’s eligibility and selection criteria before applying.
- Plantings are now reduced in scale compared to the past, and are therefore more competitive
- Preference will be given to communities below median household income
- Communities at or below average tree canopy will be prioritized
- Any municipality above median income is required to match TreeVitalize technical support with project funding
- Applications must be completed before submitting with all supporting documents