Applying to TreeVitalize
TreeVitalize Pittsburgh supports street, park and riverfront tree plantings by supplying trees and services for locations throughout Pittsburgh and Allegheny County.
The Fall 2018 TreeVitalize application for community tree plantings in the City of Pittsburgh is now available.
In order for your application to be considered, you must contact the TreeVitalize director, Jeff Bergman, by Friday, February 16. Jeff can be reached at 412-586-2396, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications are due by 4 p.m., Friday, March 16.
Submitting an application does not guarantee your group will receive trees, and funding for seasonal plantings is limited. Please review your community’s eligibility and selection criteria before applying.
- Plantings are now reduced in scale compared to the past, and are therefore more competitive
- Preference will be given to communities below median household income
- Communities at or below average tree canopy will be prioritized
- Any municipality above median income is required to match TreeVitalize technical support with project funding
- Applications must be completed before submitting with all supporting documents