Community Flower Gardens
Planted each spring and tended throughout the year, the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy’s community flower gardens are a signature feature of our region, captivating residents and visitors with vibrant colors and natural beauty throughout the growing season. Corporations, businesses and organizations partner with WPC to sponsor thousands of local volunteers to plant and care for 130 gardens in 20 Western Pennsylvania counties.
For many decades, WPC has worked with PennDOT, municipalities and other local entities to transform vacant land into landscapes of natural beauty and color. With the efforts of our incredible volunteers and the support of our generous donors, we look forward to another year of enlivening the landscape throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Monthly Featured #WPCgardens Photo
Help Us Capture Our Community Flower Gardens In Bloom
There are numerous ways to get involved with WPC’s community gardens program:
- Tour the WPC community flower gardens.
- Find a community garden near you.
- Learn more about becoming a community gardens volunteer.
- Help our gardens grow by providing financial support with a one-time gift or by becoming a sustaining sponsor of a garden.
- Meet our generous community gardens and greenspace sponsors.
- Endow a garden that has a special meaning to you, or to honor a loved one.
- Become a member of WPC and support our work throughout the region.
- Follow us on Twitter @WPC_Greenspace or with Facebook.
Contact Lynn McGuire-Olzak at 412-586-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about getting involved, whether you’re interested in participating in a one-time event or providing ongoing support.