WPC's 2009 Members’ Day
Mon, Mar 9th 2009, 10:14. Filed under News Releases.
WPC members, families and friends are welcome for fun, free, outdoor activities!
Join us for WPC's 2009 Members’ Day and Annual Meeting on May 2 at The Barn at Fallingwater, located on the spectacular Bear Run Nature Reserve in Mill Run, PA.
Some of the day's highlights include:
- Continental breakfast beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Hikes on Bear Run Nature Reserve led by WPC naturalists
- Free Tours of Fallingwater
- Hands-on exhibits for children
- 10:30 a.m. Business Meeting to elect Directors of the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Barbeque lunch - $17 per person, children 10 and under free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
Reservations are required. You can register online, or by phone at (412) 288-2777.