2020 Virtual Annual Members’ Meeting and Update
This year has posed new challenges for all of us, including changing the normal ways we interact and communicate. We want to make sure, even during these times, you know how much we value your support as a member of the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy.
On Monday, June 22, 2020, WPC President and CEO Tom Saunders provided a live overview of the accomplishments you’ve made possible through your support.
The presentation provided an opportunity to learn about the important work that continues this year, and how the Conservancy is facing the challenges of COVID-19, including plans for reopening Fallingwater.
Additionally staff members presented brief project updates, including:
- WPC’s Farmland Access Initiative
- Fallingwater World Heritage Inscription and Update
- A Look at a new Rain Garden in Pittsburgh
- Flight 93 Memorial Ecological Assessment
- Abandoned Mine Drainage Work at Bennett Branch Forest
There was also an election of directors to the board.
At your leisure, enjoy the following selection of pre-recorded 10-15-minute information sessions.
- Fallingwater Institute: Immersive Learning at Fallingwater
- Midsummer Butterflies of Pennsylvania
- Ecological Home Gardening 101
- A Beautiful Mess: Large Wood Restoration in the Allegheny National Forest
Please make sure we have your current email address so we can stay in touch and share information about future events, including learning opportunities and fall hikes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to update your email address.
Thank you for being a member of the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy!