Community Flower Gardens
COVID-19 Safety Protections for Volunteers
Volunteer activities at WPC and Fallingwater are underway. To keep volunteers safe, we've developed the following safety requirements in keeping with advisories issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Updated June 24, 2021
(1) Vaccinated and unvaccinated volunteers are requested to exercise social distancing of six feet or more
(2) If social distancing of six feet cannot be maintained, unvaccinated volunteers are requested to wear masks
(3) Volunteers should exercise personal and protective hygiene and sanitization
(4) Stay at home if you are sick to protect yourself and others.
(1) Brightly colored shirt or a safety vest
(2) Wear gloves if required by the activity
(4) If desired, tools for personal use (e.g.: hand trowels, shovels, rakes, pitchforks, etc.) This is not applicable to land stewardship volunteers.
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy considers applicants and volunteers without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual preference, disability, marital status or veteran status.