2019 Members' Day and Annual Meeting
Saturday, May 4th from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Barn at Fallingwater on Bear Run Nature Reserve in Mill Run, Pa.
Whether you’re a new member or have been with us for decades, Members’ Day is a great way to experience all that the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy has to offer. Bring your family to meet our staff, learn about our current work, and enjoy the beauty of Fallingwater and Bear Run Nature Reserve. Along with scheduled hikes, nature talks and Fallingwater tours, there will be activities under shelter and indoors. Indoor seating is available for breakfast and the buffet lunch.
The day includes:
- A free continental breakfast beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- A choice of morning and afternoon hikes around Bear Run led by WPC naturalists, including a bird hike, a strenuous hike, a family-friendly nature hunt or a wildflower walk at Ohiopyle State Park
- A variety of informational talks on our projects
- Art activities and fun science exploration for children
- Grow native! Shop a beautiful variety of native plants for your garden.
- Free shuttles to Fallingwater and tours of the house
Bring a picnic lunch or join us for a buffet provided by The Stone House Restaurant. The buffet is $18 for adults, free to children age 10 and under.
Activities are free, but registration and lunch reservations are required by Thursday, April 25.
Please note that Members’ Day is held rain or shine. We look forward to sharing the day with you!