2020 Members' Day and Annual Meeting
Saturday, May 2 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Barn at Fallingwater on Bear Run Nature Reserve in Mill Run, Pa.
Members’ Day is a great way to experience all that the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy has to offer. All current members are invited to bring friends and family to explore Bear Run Nature Reserve, meet our staff, learn about WPC’s work and enjoy the beauty of Fallingwater. Enjoy naturalist-led hikes, science and nature talks and free Fallingwater tours. Indoor seating is available for breakfast and the buffet lunch.
WPC's Members' Day and Annual Meeting have not been cancelled. If circumstances require cancellation, we will directly notify those who have registered and refund any meals that are purchased. So please feel free to register below, and as you do, make sure that we have your most current email address.
The day includes:
- A free continental breakfast beginning at 8 a.m.
- A choice of morning and afternoon hikes around Bear Run led by WPC naturalists
- A variety of 20-minute informational talks offered all morning
- WPC program updates at our 11 a.m. Annual Meeting
- Art activities and fun science exploration for children
- A plant sale featuring an interesting selection of native plants for your garden
- Free shuttles to Fallingwater and tours of the house (please schedule your tour in the Barn upon your arrival)
Bring a picnic lunch or join us for a buffet provided by The Stone House Restaurant. The buffet is $18 for adults and children 11 and older, free to children 10 and younger.
Activities are free, but registration and lunch reservations are required by Friday, April 24.
Help us reduce our use of plastic -- please bring your own reusable water bottle and refill at our water station. We will not be providing bottled water.
Members’ Day is held rain or shine. We look forward to sharing the day with you!
Register to attend Members' Day 2020
Please call Kathy at 412-586-2340 if you have difficulty registering online.