Donate to Protect Our Region
Be the Voice of Nature
Gifts by Bequest
Create a legacy that will have an impact on Western Pennsylvania for years to come!
Your will or trust is a reflection of your values. You can continue to protect Western Pennsylvania’s exceptional places through your estate without impacting your current standard of living. Bequests in a will or trust are one of the most common ways of making a legacy gift.
Include WPC or Fallingwater in your will by adding a codicil to your existing document or naming it as a beneficiary in a new will. You choose the bequest gift that works best for you, such as:
- Specific Bequest: Designates a specific dollar amount/asset to benefit the Conservancy.
- Percentage Bequest: Designates the percentage of your estate to WPC.
- Residuary Bequest: After all necessary costs and bequests to others have been satisfied, any remainder of your estate will be distributed to the Conservancy.
- Contingent Bequest: Assumes you want to leave your entire estate to family and friends. However, if you outlive any beneficiary, you can instruct that WPC receive that portion of your estate.
- Contact Julie Holmes, director of development, at 412-586-2312 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- Please use our legal name, address and Federal Tax ID when incorporating WPC into your estate plans.
Legal Name: Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
Address: 800 Waterfront Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Federal Tax ID: 25-1053485
The information and content contained herein are intended for educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, tax or other professional advice or to be relied upon. We encourage you to consult with an attorney, tax advisor or accountant.