WPC’s Emerging Leaders Advisory Committee
WPC's Emerging Leaders Advisory Committee
Western Pennsylvania’s Emerging Leaders Advisory Committee will work with the Conservancy to promote the mission and values of the organization while fostering the next generation of conservation leaders.
The Emerging Leaders Sponsor a Garden
The Emerging Leaders have adopted one of our 132 gardens, located at 2801 North Charles Street in Pittsburgh’s Northside neighborhood. The committee is supporting the garden financially, will plant the garden each spring and winterize it each fall. They are excited to be part of the more than 7,200 volunteers who assist in planting and maintaining these gardens each year.
Why become an Emerging Leader?
- Give back to the community by supporting WPC’s important work;
- Network with other like-minded young leaders and WPC’s board of directors; and
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
The Emerging Leaders will:
- Learn about our work and have an impact through volunteerism;
- Be an advocate for WPC’s mission by sharing our story;
- Leverage personal and professional networks to support the Emerging Leaders’ efforts;
- Attend quarterly meetings; and
- Make a personally meaningful annual contribution.
Apply To Be An Emerging Leader Today!
For more information on the Emerging Leaders Advisory Committee, please contact Lauren Marshall by phone at 412-586-2410 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.