Donate to Protect Our Places
We can't do it without you.
Dedicated leadership donors have helped us establish state parks, restore rivers and streams, create community green spaces and open Fallingwater to a worldwide audience. Since 1932, the work of the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy has enhanced the quality of life in the region.
Our Leadership Circle program recognizes the commitment of our most generous members who make gifts of $1,000 or more during the course of a year. Leadership Circle donors provide critical annual support that allows WPC to continue to protect and preserve Western Pennsylvania’s exceptional places.
By contributing to WPC as a Leadership Circle member, you show your commitment to significantly supporting WPC now and into the future.
Leadership Circle members are recognized with the following benefits:
- Unlimited Fallingwater® visits for up to four household members during each year
- Recognition in our annual report
- Invitation to Members’ Day and Annual Meeting at Bear Run Nature Reserve
- Special communications from WPC leadership
- An annual subscription to Conserve magazine