Café Assistant – Part Time
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy (WPC), at our Fallingwater location, seeks a highly motivated person as its Café Assistant Part Time who will provide customer service and will wait on customers in the café and assist in preparing and presentation of food.
- Keeps Café clean and neat
- Preps, cooks and plates items for Café service, grab-and-go, table service and special events as needed
- Waits on customers, runs cash register, balances at end of day
- Assists in maintaining inventory, monitors shortages and informs co-workers, assistant manager or manager as needed
- Supports the Conservancy’s cost containment and fundraising efforts and needs, as applicable
- Experience with food preparation, cooking service and preparation
- Good customer service and organizational skills
- Some experience handling cash
- Some knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays and be flexible with schedule and hours
This position's primary location(s): Fallingwater (Mill Run, PA)
This is a regular part-time position.
$15.77 – $21.25 per hour
Please send a letter, résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and list Café Assistant PT in the subject line.
Masks are optional within all WPC/Fallingwater locations. We are encouraging vaccinations and will be implementing weekly testing effective March 5, 2022 for those not vaccinated.
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy is fully committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek contributors from all backgrounds to join our team. Read our equal opportunity employer statement.